CATALIZE is a leading Belgian recruitment company with focus on senior financial positions. We provide the best possible match between talented finance professionals and A-list companies for temporary financial assignments.
For one of our clients, a multinational manufacturing company, we are currently looking for a temporary
Senior Group Controller
The goal of the assignment is to be the finance partner of a change management team set up to review and transform a number of financially underperforming entities (worldwide) within the group.
The financial consultant’s role will be to:
- Extract data from local or central IT/ERP/reporting systems
- Perform analysis on those data
- Drive insights for improvement
- Set up a reporting framework to monitor the performance progress resulting from the change management program
- The ideal candidate will have a university degree in economics, finance or engineering and a solid number of years of experience in group controlling on a multinational HQ with substantial scope (+20 legal entities, plants or countries). Experience in a manufacturing environment is a strong plus.
- Good working experience with MS Dynamics or SAP and other financial tools such as Cognos, data warehouses, BI tools,… are a must. Knowledge of SQL is required.
- You have the attitude of lean and continuous improvements and are able to bring structure. You can quickly process vast amounts of data and translate findings into pragmatic business insights.
- You are willing to travel for up to 50% of your time.
- You have excellent communication skills: able to motivate and influence at all levels (up to boardroom); full fluency in English is a must.
Workplace: Brussels + travel to sites abroad (worldwide)
What’s on offer?
A high level interim assignment, starting as soon as possible. Minimum 6 months. Potentially extended.
Catalize is a licensed recruitment and selection agency - VG 1582/B – Registered in the Brussels-Capital Region under the number 00056-405-20121017